Everyone who cares continue reading. As you all know this past summer Kristen and Chandler went on a dangerous mission: to make Pajama Pants. Well that did not turn out as well as the had hoped! The middle turned out to be EXTREMELY large!!!!!!! And Carolynn dubbed them the "Penguin Pants" Cause a penguin could wear them. But at 6:35 on Tuesday December 9th 2008 They Can say they have made Pajama Pants CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!! Please rejoice with us this holiday season! Thanks! And above are the penguin pants, pictures of the good PJs will be posted soon!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a wonderful day! Truly, miracles still exist. =) Too bad I am not closer. Dave would be VERY impressed if I could make a pair of pajama pants!!!
Yay, I am glad they figured it out. But those pants look comfortable too:)
I am waiting with bated breath to see the finished project!
Carolynn left the previous comment, I'm not sure why it says Jathan & Merm.
P.S. The security word to publish this comment is "mermonio" funny huh?
Post a Comment